The ultimate adventure rally through Germany
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
The Deutschland Rally celebrates its world premiere in 2020 - if not now, then when!
Start beginning of October, on German Unity Day, at the most wicked adventure rally right on your doorstep and discover Germany as you have never experienced it before.
For the start in the middle of Germany we only allow a limited number of teams. So get your hooves in the air, sign up and get started!
Application Period for 2020
The application for The Deutschland Rally is open!
Rally Start 2020
03.October 2020 in the middle of Germany
The official start of the rally will take place in the heart of the republic. The event starts at 10:00h and the official start takes place between 11:00 and 13:00h. On October 2nd all adventurers can already get to know each other at the pre-adventure-get-together and get in the mood for the upcoming adventures. The event starts at about 18:00 o'clock.
We will announce the official venues one month in advance.
Of course, all other adventurers, friends and fans are also welcome to the start event and the pre-adventure-get-together.
Finish Line 2020
11.October 2020 in Ruhr Area
In Ruhr Area we celebrate the successful conclusion of The Deutschland Rally with a huge finish line event and, of course, an awards ceremony.
Collect €300 for great charity projects.
The money can go to projects that we have carefully vetted to ensure that all contributions go where they should—to the people who truly need them. Or you are free to pick a charity project that has always been dear to your heart.
Charity donations can be collected any time from the date you sign up to the moment you cross the Finish Line. More
Four vehicle classes:
1. Old Schooler: 30+ years (50 points*)
2. Youngtimer: 20+ years (30 points*)
3. Freshman: 5+ years (0 points*)
4. Electric ⚡️: 0+ years (50 points*)
*In the roadbook competition
There are no restrictions regarding the value of your rally vehicle.
Two-wheelers, commercial vehicles, buses and vans are allowed. Vehicles built explicitly as mobile homes/campers/RVs (e.g. with alcoves) are not allowed.
You don’t have to have nailed down your vehicle to register for the rally. You’ve got until the Rally Start to find your dream machine.
How many participants may have a team?
There is no limit, only all of you must fit in the vehicle.
No GPS, no satnav, no highway, more adventure.
We celebrate with you two wacky rally parties in extraordinary locations somewhere in Germany. Where exactly remains our secret until the start... At the official rally parties, we pitch our tents together and celebrate the adventure until late after sunset. Overnight stays in nearby hotels and other accommodations are also possible!
In Ruhr Area we will celebrate the successful finish of The Deutschland Rally with a huge finish line event and, of course, an award ceremony.
This rally is not about speed. You have the chance to dive even deeper into the adventure through tasks and missions in your roadbook. You will receive the roadbook at the start in the middle of Germany.
The winner of The Deutschland Rally Roadbook Competition wins a starting spot for another S.A.C Rally of his choice.
Scope of Services
- Official rally start in the heart of Germany
- Pre-Adventure-Get-Together on the pre-start-day (not mandatory)
- Finish line in Ruhr Area with award ceremony and farewell party as well as handover of the Deutschland Rally Finisher Certificate
- Parties halfway along the route in an unique locations with overnight stay possibilities
- Rally kit, with everything that belongs to an official rally: rally vehicle branding with official The Deutschland Rally logos and start numbers, rally hoodies, stickers, merchandising. The rally kit will be sent to the teams two months before the start.
- Roadbook: Each team has the chance to dive even deeper into the adventure by performing tasks and missions in their roadbook. The roadbook will be handed over to each team at the start in the middle of Germany.
- SAC Track: The official S.A.C Live Tracking App
- Support in organisation and planning
- Own team page on the S.A.C. website
- Public relations for the rally
- S.A.C. is your contact for questions and problems during the rally
- Not included in the application fee: accommodation, food and technical support are borne by the team itself.
How much does it cost?
The application fee for The Deutschland Rally is €800 for a team of 2. For each additional team member an entry fee of €250 is charged.
The application fee must be received on the S.A.C. application account within 2 working days after successful online application, so that the application for The Deutschland Rally is valid.
Additional team members can be registered until 2 months before the start of the rally.
The application fee does not include the donations of €300.
1. Old Schooler: 30+ years
2. Youngtimer: 20+ years
3. Freshman: 5+ years
4. Electric ⚡️: 0+ years